on a good note....i didn't drink any soda....except for the weekend of the super bowl.....so i guess this isn't a "good note".....
2/2/11
breakfast: subway – western omelet sandwich on flatbread – it had ham, eggs, pepper jack cheese, onion, bell pepper, jalapenos, and tomatoes - coffee with cream and sugar
lunch: russell was off due to the snowy weather so he and ellie took me to lunch…went to Lotus Garden Chinese Buffet – had one plate with fried rice, lo-mien noodles and chicken and one plate of an egg roll, crab rangoon and fruit
dinner: the in-laws came over for dinner and brought over 2 Brothers BBQ – I had a half of a pulled pork sandwich on a wheat roll, cole slaw, baked beans, a hot link and a couple bites of smoked turkey
dessert: strawberry ice cream
2/3/11
breakfast: blueberry bagel with cream cheese – coffee with cream and sugar
lunch: campbells chucky soup-new england clam chowder and a handful of crackers
snack: orange
dinner: russell had to work late so I made ellie’s favorite….spaghetti – later when ellie was fast asleep and Russell was home I had a glass of wine and 3 fine chocolates
breakfast: crackers with peanut butter
lunch: left over spaghetti noodles with olive oil, salt and pepper
dinner: dad and sami (step-mom) came down for the weekend (super bowl weekend) – we ordered a vegi pizza, a pepperoni and sausage calzone and cheese sticks
2/5/11
breakfast: went to ihop – had 2 poached eggs, 2 sausgage links and 2 nutella crepes with bananas and strawberry sauce – coffee with cream and sugar
lunch: had such a big and late breakfast so I didn’t eat much….only had a cheese stick
dinner: made taco salads….YUMMY
side note: this is/was super bowl weekend so there was a lot of snacking going on…..so I didn’t write everything down………(hanging my had in shame)
02/6/11
breakfast: made scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits with butter and jam – coffee with cream and sugar
the rest of the day is snack, snack, snack – super bowl sunday…nuf said…..tomorrow is a new day!!!
2/7/11
breakfast: half of a serving of brown sugar & maple Malt O’Meal – coffee with cream and sugar
snack: orange
lunch: SmartOne pepperoni pizza and a little licorice for dessert
dinner: the in-laws came over to eat up all the snacky food we had leftover from the super bowl……to much to list….just picture a lot of junk food.
2/8/11
breakfast: 2 donuts and a large vanilla latte from starbucks
snack-chips & dip (still left over from the super bowl……this food is never ending)
lunch – was having another snow storm so a few of us in the office ordered pizza
dinner – beef roast, potatoes and corn
side note: there was a wichita state basketball game ….ellie and i shared a small popcorn and cotton candy….extra side note: ellie is potty training and stayed dry for the entire game….WHOOOHOOO
i am ashamed that i haven’t written down a thing since this day…….hanging my head in shame, again….but tomorrow is a new day….and I’m going to start again…..wish me luck!!!
1 comment:
I love your food journal idea! I have been inspired to start my own, which is scary, because I am usually a big-time snacker. It will be interesting to see just how much junk I am eating. :0)
Post a Comment